PDA

View Full Version : DemoShield is no longer being sold by Macrovision

AdminJH
10-28-2004, 03:40 PM
DemoShield Announcement:
Effective January 1, 2007, DemoShield is no longer being sold by Macrovision or any authorized resellers and distributors.

On February 1, 2007, Macrovision announced the end-of-life of the DemoShield product line. This announcement applies to all versions of DemoShield, from the most recent 8.x including all prior releases.

Effective February 1, 2007, versions 7.x and prior including Expo Walkthrough 1.x are no longer supported. No further fixes to the product are planned.

Effective February 1, 2008, all versions of this product, including 8.x will no longer be supported. No further fixes to the product are planned.

There may be software products with similar functionality to DemoShield licensed by third parties unaffiliated with Macrovision.

Please contact your Macrovision sales representative for more information regarding any of the above.

uzientin
11-07-2006, 03:02 AM
Hi,

Does Demoshield 8 supports Windows Vista OS?
If not, when will be such version.

thanks,
Uzi

shiroshi
11-17-2006, 12:04 PM
what does version 8 offer me that i can't do in version 6. i'm trying to get my company to upgrade to the newer version but i need to justify the upgrade.

thanks,
s...

happyjanezj
03-05-2007, 02:16 AM
Hi,

Does Demoshield 8 supports Windows Vista OS?
If not, when will be such version.

thanks,
Uzi

it seems vista OS can not be recgnized by Demoshield 8:(

abhishek.pandey
03-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Demoshield is no longer sold by Macrovision.
End-Of-Life Notice (http://www.macrovision.com/products/end_of_life.shtml#demo)