PDA

View Full Version : ISE Dialog Customization Issues

sunnfun
10-22-2004, 01:21 PM
When creating a project, I have decided to customize the default appearance of some images and test strings and I have several questions regarding this.

the first issue relates to the Install Welcome Dialog Bitmap image. When running the project there is a VERY apparent delay between the Install Welcome screen appearing and our custom bitmap image appearing. It look like a glitch in the install and while it does not impede the setup, it just looks REALLY bad. Is there a way to get rid of this delay?

My second issue relates to the Setup Complete Error Dialog. I can't seem to find a place to change the Bitmap Image for this screen. Is there a way to change the image for this screen?

My third issue relates to the Setup Complete Success Dialog. The text message for this screen in the ISE -> Customize and Setup Appearance -> Text Messages -> Setup Complete Success -> IDS_IsExitDialog_Update_4 reads 'Setup has finished installing [ProductName].' However on the final screen of the install, the message reads 'The InstallShield Wizard(R) has successfully installed [Product Name].' Am I missing something here or is this just an inconsistency in ISE.

I am using ISE Ver 5.0 SP 2.0.

Thanks,

Aaron