PDA

View Full Version : INSTALLDIR property in IS 7.0

libragopi
11-07-2001, 04:37 PM
Hey Guys,

I installed InstallShield Developer 7.0 and its great! I upgraded my 6.1 script and it compiled successfully. But when I tried to build it, it said the following error:

"** Fatal Error: -1009: Insufficient disk space or the target drive cannot be located. Free space available: Disk space required:".

I have checked the INSTALLDIR property value and its set right - value is [ProgramFilesFolder]\MyCpy\MyProName. I even changed this value to a hard-coded one like C:\ProgramFiles\MyCpy\MyProName, but no luck.

Any one to help me out?

Regards,
Gopi

gopi@n2r6.com

Chandima
11-08-2001, 09:09 AM
I am glad to hear you are using Developer 7.0. Did you by any chance install the 7.01 patch. This fixed a LOT of bugs and was released last week. See if this problem occurs with that. For future reference though, this Newsgroup is for InstallShield Express :)

For much better answers please post your question on

installshield.developer7.general

NOTE: This is not a web based neswgroup and requires a software like Outlook Express to view.

libragopi
11-08-2001, 02:29 PM
Hey Chandima,

Thanks for your response. Actually I posted my question at installshield.developer7.general newsgroup and was waiting for the response. In the meanwhile, I tried this one. Sorry, I posted a question irrelevant to the community title. Anyway, I got a reply back from the newsgroup. So don't worry! Thanks again.

Regards,
Gopi