PDA

View Full Version : help with Demoshield

admirral
05-19-2004, 10:35 PM
I need help...
I dont remember installing demoshield but i cant get it to work. I try to instal several games but all I get is a Demosheild splashscreen. and nothing else. I am certain I have no viruses and I am completely updated Hardware and software.
Thanks all
Dino

JoannaG
05-20-2004, 04:50 PM
InstallShield Technical Support provides assistance for issues directly related to our products. Support is not provided for third-party products used with an InstallShield product. The cause of your issue is connected to a third-party product and, therefore, falls outside the scope of our technical support.

We have created a new web site dedicated to serving the needs of people just like you, our customers' customer -- InstallShield Consumer Central. Please visit this site at http://consumer.installshield.com. InstallShield Consumer Central is a resource for software users to find solutions to common installation problems. InstallShield, as a company, does not build consumer's installations, but does provide this resource as a courtesy.

If you are unable to find a resolution to your issue on the Consumer Central site, please contact your software vendor for immediate assistance. The software vendor built your software's installation and will have more information on the specifics of the installation. Unfortunately, because InstallShield did not create the install, we are unable to troubleshoot your issue without the source files of the actual project that your software vendor used. For a resolution, I recommend contacting the vendor for support with this issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.