PDA

View Full Version : Resizing Buttons with Images

Fender4645
03-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Hi-

Is it possible to resize a button/autoshape that has an image as its fill and get the image to resize as well? The reason I ask is because the text in our buttons will be changing on a constant basis and some text will be longer then others. The only other way I could think of doing this is creating a bunch of different sized images and use whatever size is needed. This is not ideal because I would like the button to fit the text, not the text to fit the button.

Thanks!

JoannaG
03-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Hello,

There a few different resizing options for the DemoShield objects you mentioned. Once you select Image as the Fill Option in the object's Fill Styles tab, an Image Options menu will appear to the right of the menu. Resize image will cause the image to resize to fit the object's shape. Resize Frame will resize the object to fit the image. Maintain ration will allow you resize the button while retaining the images size ratio.

I believe one of these options will be helpful for you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards.