PDA

View Full Version : Languages Installation

JohnWu
10-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm currently also doing another project that makes one installation to install any language of 11 languages according to the language of the O.S. I didn't know how to do this, so I tried the following. When creating a new Standard Project, in the Project Wizard, on the Setup Languages dialog, inside the Setup Languages listbox, I checked 11 chekboxes for the 11 languages. Finally when building a release, in the Release Wizard, on the Filter Settings dialog, inside the "Filter application data based on the following languages" listbox, I checked 11 checkboxes for the 11 languages. Next on the Setup Languages dialog, inside the "Included Release Languages" listbox, I checked 11 checkboxes again. After making the release build, in the Disk1 subdirectory, there were 11 .ini files. When I ran setup.exe, it displayed a window that had a combo box to select a language. Would you please tell me what can I do so that there is no language .ini file and the installation doesn't display the window that has the language selection combo box in it? Thank you.