PDA

View Full Version : Dialog for Custom Component Installation

Kannan
08-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Hi,
My setup is based on custom component installation, where the user can select the component he/she wish to install. The problem here is the user should only able to select any one of the displayed components.

I tried searching the Dialog Viewer and was unable to find a suitable dialog for my requirement. All the custom component installation dialogs present in the Dialog Viewer consists of *checkbox* options where as I am looking for a *radiobutton* kind. The "SdAskOptions" dialog also doesn't suit as I'm looking for a brief description of the component being selected should appear in the dialog. Can anyone suggest/help me how to achieve this?

- Kannan -

fighter
08-12-2003, 02:17 AM
You can try SdAskOptions or SdAskOptionList with EXCLUSIVE as a paremeter for radio buttons.

How big the description about each component you want to display? if it is more than one line and if the number of components are more than 9 then I think you need to develop your own custom dialog and display else SdAskOption is the best for less than 9 components and for more SdAskOptionsList is the best.