PDA

View Full Version : impatient?

humvie
07-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Am I being impatient or is this normal practice for InstallShield to not answer for days?

I posted my first question after purchasing InstallShield Express 4 (and going over the help files a million times) and no one has replied to what I hope has a quick and easy solution.

Can someone check out my post dated June 30? It is titled "path not found error".

Thanks to whomever reads and responds.

AdminJH
07-02-2003, 12:08 PM
InstallShield Community is a user-supported channel that allows InstallShield's user community to exchange tips, code, solutions, and techniques.
This online community allows for free contribution of content, and we encourage members of these forums to assist each other with technical questions.

-The InstallShield Community is designed to allow users to share information with each other. InstallShield does not guarantee formal technical support of or through any of our community forums.

-InstallShield maintains respectful, productive user resources and reserves the right to remove inappropriate content.

Since InstallShield does not guarantee responses to community postings, we do not recommend that you request technical support through this channel. For technical issues, please contact InstallShield technical support via our Support Portal, at http://support.installshield.com/contact/

Thanks...JeffH

humvie
07-02-2003, 12:10 PM
sorry and thanks