PDA

View Full Version : Exception from installation

WilsonPu
04-29-2003, 04:41 PM
Hello,
Below is the JVM version that I am using and the exception I got from my installation.
If anyone has any idea why this is a problem, please let me know.
Thanks

Wilson Pu

JVM version:
java version "1.3.1"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build Blackdown-1.3.1-02b-FCS)
Classic VM (build Blackdown-1.3.1-02b-FCS, native threads, nojit)

Exception:
(Apr 29, 2003 2:00:19 PM), Setup.product.install, com.installshield.product.wizardbeans.InstallAction, err, java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
STACK_TRACE: 8
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.installshield.wizard.service.LocalImplementorProxy.invoke(LocalImplementorProxy.java:52)
at com.installshield.wizard.service.AbstractService.invokeImpl(AbstractService.java:51)
at com.installshield.wizard.service.AbstractService.isOperationEnded(AbstractService.java:122)
at com.installshield.product.wizardbeans.InstallAction.execute(InstallAction.java:31)
at com.installshield.wizard.RunnableWizardBeanContext.run(RunnableWizardBeanContext.java:21)

William
04-29-2003, 05:42 PM
That's very odd... :confused:

Could you do me a favor and post the following items for me?
- Your project file.
- The "services.xml" file from within your built installation archive (ie. the one you are running when the problem occurs).

Also, could you answer a couple questions for me?
- Is this occuring during a first install or during a reinstall situation?
- Is this occuring on a clean machine or one which already has ISMP products installed on it?