PDA

View Full Version : Warning: could not find resource bundle for ResourceBundle_en (en)

mmonahan
04-03-2003, 02:08 PM
When I build my project, I am getting the following:
Warning: could not find resource bundle for ResourceBundle_en (en).

I have ResourceBundle_en.class in the ISMP install classes directory classes/resources directory. The userid doing the build owns the file. The ResourceBundle_en.java file does not have a package statement in it.

ResourceBundle_en was been added on the Build, Language Support page.

When I first started working on this project, I was using ISMP 4.5.3 and it got the same warning. I am now using ISMP 5.0 and have solved pretty much all of my other problems except this one. I am building under Linux RedHat 7.3.

Any suggestions? So far, I'm not getting any errors when I am running, but it may be using the ResourceBundle.class file that is also present.

RobertDickau
04-04-2003, 09:58 AM
In the Additional Resource Bundles entry in the Build view, you should enter only the base bundle name ("ResourceBundle"), and not any of the language-specific names (not "ResourceBundle_en", "ResourceBundle_fr", "ResourceBundle_es", and so forth). Based on the languages your project supports, the ISMP builder will include the appropriate bundles.

mmonahan
04-07-2003, 02:19 PM
That did the trick. I actually picked up this project from another group and didn't change how they registered the resource bundle. I presumed it had been working for them... Guess not.

Thank you very much.