Thread: InstallShield LE for VS 2010 Activation

InstallShield LE for VS 2010 Activation

Hello everybody,
    I installed InstallShield LE for VS 2010 and received the serial number.
    After entering the serial number the wizard asked for activation code.
    So as I have no one I choosed pffline activation option and got from the wizard an xml activation request which should be sent to offlineactivations@installshield.com, what I also did but I didn't receive any answer. As I know that no extra licence for InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio required because it is already included in the licence of Visual Studio.

So I would know what I did wron so that I can't get the software activation. How can I get the software activated?

thnaks in advance & Best regards

Angry Same Here!

Quote Originally Posted by sebastian_ms View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I installed InstallShield LE for VS 2010 and received the serial number.
    After entering the serial number the wizard asked for activation code.
    So as I have no one I choosed pffline activation option and got from the wizard an xml activation request which should be sent to offlineactivations@installshield.com, what I also did but I didn't receive any answer. As I know that no extra licence for InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio required because it is already included in the licence of Visual Studio.

So I would know what I did wron so that I can't get the software activation. How can I get the software activated?

thnaks in advance & Best regards

I bhave the same problem

My guess is that you wont receive an answer here because in the forum description, where you posted your question, it's very clear "(No product-related posts should be made here)"