Thread: need help with error 0

need help with error 0

ok i looked up error 0 on installshild and it says its a dialog problem and i cant seem to find a fix to it and scroll-able text i wouldn't even know what dialog to look for really need help with this is the only setup program i can think of that supports big size setups just need help with this error please thank you

elfenliedtopfan

joshstechnij is offline InstallShield Software Engineer
    Can you provide any additional information about this error? Is this a build time or runtime error? What project type are you working with? Does this error occur with a sample/test project of the same type?
    Josh Stechnij - Software Engineer - Flexera Software: InstallShield Team

Quote Originally Posted by joshstechnij View Post
    Can you provide any additional information about this error? Is this a build time or runtime error? What project type are you working with? Does this error occur with a sample/test project of the same type?
    its msi project and yes it dose on other ones as well keeps popping up but when i uninstall and re install again it starts diffident ok what i mean by this is
    i mean it gives me just 64 bit program files and program files witch i like

because it works on the first one once it done it will go to a dir install so it will go to program files (company name) then install dir i dont know what is the matter with it