I would like to adapt the feature selection (in the feature selection tree) of the Custom setup dialog. I would like to restrict the number of choices the user has.
My goal is to provide the following choices per feature:
- "This feature will be installed on the local network"
- "This feature will not be available"
If a feature has subfeatures, selecting all subfeatures should also be possible
- "This feature, and all subfeatures will be installed on the local network"
Now, for leave features (no subfeatures) the user can still select to install all subfeatures, which does not really make sense. (however, i could live with that)
To me, more enervating is the fact that when a feature has subfeatures, two additional choices appear that i would realy like to get rid of:
- "This feature will be instelled to run from network"
- "This feature, and all subfeatures, will be instelled to run from the network"
How can make this superfluous choices disappear? ( i luckily could disable the advertise messages but i dont see any possibility to influence the behaviour some more)
Greetings and thanks in advance