thanks for the quick reply hidenori,
Originally Posted by hidenori
the following is the error shown in the log file:
I've got about 6 scripts. for evey MSSQL script is there a MySQL version. When i run my setup in Standard installation type , everything goes smoothly(MSSQL as well MYSQL), and even when i run the installation in Custom mode an select both sub-features to install, and surprisingly when i choose the Standard Setup type and choose just one sub-feature, i have no problems. The problem accures just when i choose the custom mode and select one of the two sub-featuers to install. The problems accures with both MSSQL and MYSQL scripts.
1: ADO Error: Number: -2147217900 Description: An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or  are not allowed. Add a name or single space as the alias name. Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server SQL State: 42000 Native Error: 1038
1. I use one connection to run al my scripts.
2. CATALOG name is set to ISIZ
3. Create CATALOG if absent is checked
4. Both MSSQL and MYSQL are checked in Requirements tab of the databsae conenction.Allow Installaion to MSSQL server desktop Engine ...is checked too.
5. I use GO statement between SQL statements in MSSQL as well as my MySQL scritps.
I think that there is something wrong with the way they are executed or when. Why won't the problem accure when i choose both sub features(CUSTOM INSTALLATION MODE) and why just when i choose one and why is there a problems with both MSSQL and MYSQL?!
I appreciate any suggestions,