select "Yes check for program updates..." or "No, skip
this step"
My question is where can I switch off this question in the
IS project?
I use IS Dev 7 with sp4

Thank you.

ProductManager
06-13-2003, 08:47 AM
Well if you use the update service then I would reccommend leaving it on there becuase I sometimes have people who will copy older builds on there network and then one day when they go to install it I always know they have the latest becuae most people say yes check.

If you don't use update service and want to get rid of it you can just edit the SetupCompleteSuccess dialog and remove the check for updates text on it. Then after you do that I would click on behavior and then select ok and delete the entries for check for updates.

I would say then go in to Property Manager and delete the ISENABLEDWUSFINISHDIALOG property.... pretty sure that should take care of getting rid of it.

Lkovari
06-13-2003, 09:21 AM
work perfectly :-)

Thank you,
LKovari

Originally posted by ProductManager
Well if you use the update service then I would reccommend leaving it on there becuase I sometimes have people who will copy older builds on there network and then one day when they go to install it I always know they have the latest becuae most people say yes check.

If you don't use update service and want to get rid of it you can just edit the SetupCompleteSuccess dialog and remove the check for updates text on it. Then after you do that I would click on behavior and then select ok and delete the entries for check for updates.

I would say then go in to Property Manager and delete the ISENABLEDWUSFINISHDIALOG property.... pretty sure that should take care of getting rid of it.